Terms & Conditions
- Accreditation and certification programmes will employ the use of the Snapshotz Online tool for assessment.
- The Snapshotz tool covers 29 sections that will form the basis of assessment.
- All compulsory sections need to be completed to receive reports and be certified or accredited.
- The programme is a 2 year programme, at the end of two years the centre will need to complete again to maintain certification or accreditation.
- Pricing for both options are based on a minimum subscription of 2 years
- Organisations need to certify a ‘site’ and need to apply for separate ‘licences’ per site.
- the centre or unit being assessed. There may be multiple sites within each centre or many sites within the same premise. A centre may also have several geographical locations.
- The accreditation programme requires a physical visit to site.