Credit Card Security
When you join or renew your Ausontact membership or register online for an event, you have the option of paying online via credit card.
We have implemented security measures designed to provide the peace of mind you should expect when purchasing goods over the internet. When you are requested to enter your credit card details, our server uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to connect to our website, which encrypts all the information sent from your PC.
The following indicates that you have entered a secure session and will be present when you are requested to enter your credit card details:
- the "https" in place of the usual "http" in your browser address bar
- the small padlock at the foot of your browser (Internet Explorer) or next to the address bar (Firefox)
From our website we use a split credit card gateway to process credit card transactions.
Within the gateway system, credit card information is split into two pieces with one part being accessible on the Auscontact server and another part being accessible via an external interface. Full credit card details are not stored on the Auscontact server.
Auscontact will never solicit credit card details via email.
This website and its content is copyright of Auscontact Association. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the as the source of the material.
- you may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content.
- nor may you transmit it or store it in any other or other form of electronic retrieval system.